Thursday 15 December 2011

Mondo Moss

I'm a bit of a print fan. It sounds like a confession but in this digital age I love the physicality of an object; the texture of good paper, the smell of ink emanating from a beautifully constructed and thought out piece that has been carefully printed, and these two new posters from Mondo are no exception.
Mondo have teamed up with Studio Ghibli and Olly Moss to produce these limited edition silk screen posters of My Neighbour Totoro.
They are released tomorrow, at an undefined time on the Mondo website but if your reading this on Saturday and think "Uumm, I might just get one", I'm afraid not, these posters usually sell out faster than the speed of sound so if your not there the second they are announced then it's to ebay you go where they sell for silly money! I hope these turn out to be part of a series, I would love to see how the Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle and Princess Mononoke would look.

No comments:

Post a Comment